Saturday, July 31, 2010

Home after three weeks and POP!

Things that POP!ped in my mind when I opened this and asked myself what to say:

1. Inception (it has taken 75% of my mind since I watched it last week--not the movie,per se, but the questions. Anyway. I should really stop thinking about it 'cause it's messing up my already-poor listening-in-class skill.) PS I rarely feel this way about movies as I'm not a movie buff!

2. Should I delete my old posts--again. Heh.

3. Complain about being stuck HERE.

4. Try to put more sense into this blog as I realized this past week that I'd really like to have something to read and laugh about when (if!) I become old and wrinkly :( and, by that time I hope, wise.

5.How 4 is the reason for not doing 2.

6. Why am I not attracted to college guys (hahaha! shallow ba?). Most friends & acquaintances are always like, "oh he's cute!" "gwapo!" and I'm always like, um yea whatever. Certain guys (men!) over 35 have always caught my attention, though. Eeek.

7. How I'll probably be talking about these more when I'm not half-asleep like I am now. I NEED MORE THAN 24 HOURS IN A DAY& AT LEAST 8 FOR SLEEPING, OK. LESS THAN 8, IM USELESS AND CRANKY--most of the time. 

8.RE this post, I'll probably say this to self tomorrow--Ohgod. What the hell am I talking about. Embarrassing, yes but I'm not, should not, going to delete 'cause I have to be self-accepting. AND WHAT AM I GOING TO LAUGH ABOUT IF I DELETE ALL MY STUPIDITY.

9. ufiaojiushdushaufivhuishvj

No comments:

Post a Comment