Friday, September 17, 2010

Because im still trying my hardest to ignore the "fight"

i will just blog about something so much lighter. 


#bodyissues


There are times when I wish I was skinny AND had no [or little] curves and  HAD small boobs so I can achieve one of the dream looks i know i will never achieve: androgynous. AGYNESS DEYN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! ♥
from here
from here



 It's quite hard for me to dress my body especially if I'm having a bad day (read: all I want to wear are baggy, lazy clothes). I do like my pair of headlights, it's just that them skinny people have it so much easier.


from here

Wearing clothes were so much easier when I was in Manila--people were so much less conservative than the people here in LB! Here, they see a little cleavage and they already go frantic and say it's vulgar. (I am generalizing OK, not all of them are like that--just most). But the thing is, it's okay. I still dress how I want to. It just annoys me how big of a deal people make it to be. OK. STOPPING. NOW. BYE.



PS. IM SO SORRY IF I CANT GET ENOUGH OF Agyness Deyn. It's just when I first saw her, I thought to myself "she's a bisexual's fantasy!" so this one last photo of her rocking Chanel:






from here

No comments:

Post a Comment