Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Maybe I was really meant to live my life alone.

By choice, and probably by heart.


It may sound so loser-y to some but this whole semester, I've been spending almost all my time alone. Sometimes, because I have no one to be with but mostly because I choose to. I don't get it, either. Maybe I'm just too picky with the people I want to be with?


The thing is, these past few days, I have been hanging out with people again. And yes, I am enjoying it. I'll be a fraud if I say I hate it. But now that I am all alone again, I realized I like it more being alone--not lonely, okay. Sometimes I think maybe I'm being too hard on myself and just that I don't like me when I have fun. Haha weird? And then, just now, I realized how no one really knows me anymore--not one soul. No one really knows what's going on with my life and all this shit I'm going through.


My parents are still fighting (over a week now), I'm crying every night because I still hate how being here in UPLB suffocates me. I'm losing my appetite for life--I used to be appreciative of the little things like a stranger smile at me, now it takes more than that to make me feel better. I have no one or nowhere to go to. I hate everything about me when I look at the mirror--well,almost everything.


Right now, the only thing that makes me feel better about myself is when I help these people on the streets. There's something magical in the feeling I get when I buy a mango shake for this certain old lady I see in fron t of Robinsons. I want to cry everytime I see the hardships these people have to go through everyday. Why am I like this.


And I miss my lola. Granny.  There's this feeling of security when I talk to her or even when I just see her. And now, maybe that's all I need. But maybe she's just an escape route for me. I never really understand, but I'm happy she's still so strong and life-ful.


Journal, you have no idea how much it sucks that you're the only one I can talk to. I hate myself. Everytime, I imagine myself crying my heart out in front of a friend. But I never did, I never do. WHY DO I FIND IT SO HARD TO OPEN MYSELF UP TO ANYONE. Being with people makes me hide every ugly emotion I'm feeling. Though, it seems like a good idea, it's not. Because when I come home and become alone again, everything comes rushing back.


"I don't let myself need anyone. Ever." (Peyton Sawyer)
I don't want to be like her, but I hate it because I think I am like her. Fuck, but she's better. She, at least, talks about her feelings to someone somehow. WHY CAN'T I?


I started smoking again--but not as much as before. I don't want to go back to the time when all I have are cigarette butts. I stopped being that person! Why am I going back!? I also started running/jogging again,but I can't find more time for it.


Fuck the wreck that I'm becoming. The only thing I pride myself right now is despite all of what's happening, I don't turn to alcohol--at least not yet, hopefully never again.


Fuck the humour I have and that I only find when I'm talking about my problems. Fuck that I can never really say even to Haze/Fio how much pain I'm in.. because I talk about it as if it's nothing and it's just some stupid stuff that'll probably pass in a second or two.


Fuck that I cannot bear pity nor anyone seeing me weak. Fuck that I can't trust anyone no matter how hard I try. Fuck the skeptic that I've become. Fuck that I can never please myself--that ugly is the word the voice in my head keeps on saying.


Fuck that I cannot help seeing the people who admire or like me as questionable and fuckwits.


And lastly, just fuck. Because I told myself I'll end this post with something from the "brightside." But in this world, there's no really such thing as happy endings,right. Only good or bad "another beginning"s.

No comments:

Post a Comment